My Top 5 Kitchen & Pantry Items: Smokin' Hot Prime Day Deals 2022!
Here are some of my favorite, well-researched, clean AND efficient kitchen items! These are products I use regularly and feel comfortable using for my own family (including my son with special needs) as well as recommending to my friends and clients. Read below for some sweet Prime Day deals on these special products!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through any of these links, at no extra cost to you. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Top 5 Kitchen and Pantry Items: Prime Day 2022
Okay, so what's the big deal about Prime Day?
It all feels so commercial, but the reality is that most us shop on Amazon and are happy to know about a good deal. This is especially true for items that I consider a health investment.
So I've scoured the Prime Day deals to see if some of any of my favorite health-oriented kitchen items are on sale, and indeed, some of them are!
If you are an Amazon Prime Member, you can get some good sale prices on these items, and some items seem to be on sale anyhow! Check it out and see if the time is right for you to grab any of these kitchen goods that are sure to make your life easier and healthier:
1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender: This is probably the most-used kitchen item we own! The deal is so good right now, we are considering getting a back up:). We use it at least once per day to make smoothies, electrolyte drinks, salsas and more. Yes, it has plastic, but it's SUPER EASY TO CLEAN! Grab this unheard-of deal on the Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender if you are an Prime Member! They have some other great blenders on sale, too!
2. Lodge Cast Iron Pans, Griddles, Grills and Pizza Pan: Lodge makes some of my favorite non-toxic cookware. I love cooking on antique cast-iron (especially heirloom pieces), but I feel very comfortable purchasing Lodge when I need modern cast-iron pieces. My favorite ever baking pan is not on sale, but the pizza pan, griddles and many classic pans have some terrific deals right now.
3. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker: I can't say enough good things about our Instant Pot. It's easy to use, easy to clean, makes food more nutritious and flavorful, allows me to cook in big batches, and does all the work I used to do on the stove in less time. Stocks, soups, stews, beans, cereals, yogurt... this pressure cooker is must-have for any household. Check it out and get yourself (or your loved one) that Instant Pot you've been needing!
4. Saltverk Flaky Sea Salt: This salt is hand-harvested in Iceland. It tastes incredible and tests almost non-detectable for heavy metals and microplastics (which many salts are contaminated with). I use pinches of it in our family's filtered drinking water to put minerals back into our reverse osmosis water. I also love Jacobsen's Sea Salt (hand-harvested in Oregon), but it's not on sale. It's nice to see a deal on this high-quality sea salt!
5. Puori Collagen Peptides Powder: I LOVE Puori Collagen Peptides because they do 3rd party testing on every single batch of their collagen (and even have a QR scan code on each container to view lab results). Unfortunately, many collagen and protein powders have been found to be contaminated with heavy metals and microplastics. I trust Puori above any other brand at the moment-- my one year old son with Down syndrome is doing great on it! We put this collagen in our Triple Berry Brainy Chia Compote for him daily to help balance his amino acids (brain and muscle fuel)! Vital Proteins also makes an excellent and very clean collagen; they are having a really great deal right now too for Prime Members. I have used Vital Proteins for years and feel good about the testing and purity of their collagen as well.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? Have alternatives I should try? Let me know your thoughts below.
About the Author
Roxie Daggett is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) with a virtual holistic nutrition practice in Sedona, Arizona. Her passions include studying nutritional research pertaining to brain health, gut health, genetics and longevity. When she is not geeking out on nutrition she enjoys cooking, hiking, organic gardening and hanging out with her wonderful husband, and her adorable, energetic son who happens to have Down syndrome. Learn more on her About page and stay in touch by grabbing your FREE BRAIN HEALTH BREAKFAST GUIDE above or below!